- Oreos, broken up (get the Christmas ones if you can)
- Pretzels, broken. (long skinny ones work great)
- Christmas colored M&M’s
- Mint flavored M&M's (this was not in the original recipe, but I loved the extra minty flavor it gave my cookie bark!)
- 1 whole package, 24oz of almond bark or white chocolate (I used bark)
- Christmas colored sprinkles
- First, line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Mix on the sheet the Oreos, pretzels and M&M’s.
- Melt the chocolate or bark in a microwave safe bowl for 1½ minutes (only if using the large bricks of bark, if using chocolate chips or smaller pieces melt 30 seconds at a time), stir, and continue melting in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth. Drizzle over the candy mixture and top with extra M&M’s and sprinkles. Allow to dry at room temperature or in the refrigerator until hardened.
- Break into chunks
** I didn't measure anything when making the cookie bark. You can add as little or as much as you want!
We hope you and your family enjoy the cookie bark as much as we did!