In need of a quick spooky treat that's colorfully fun? Courtesy of my own mother, Elizabeth Kaiser, this is one of our Halloween musts (in addition to watching Disney's Hocus Pocus) that is the perfect combination of salty and sweet.
1. One bag of Snyder's of Hanover Butter Snaps pretzels (12 oz.)
2. Two bags of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors (cheddar) (6.6 oz. each)
3. Two bags of Nabisco Mini Oreos (8 oz. each)
4. One bag of Brach's Candy Corn (21 oz.)
5. One bag of Brach's Autumn Mix* (contains candy corn pumpkins and two colors of candy corn) (21 oz.)
*Or substitute peanut M&M's if you prefer.
1. Combine all thoroughly in large bowl.
2. Transfer to holiday container.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published